Thursday, June 27, 2019

Camp Casey Quilt - Done and Hung!

Hi everyone!  Another quilt I wrapped up is the Camp Casey quilt I showed you a little bit ago!  Here's a shot, binding on and after a nice wash:

IMG_9090CampCaseyQuiltMags

I'm very happy that my many, many pencil lines came out nicely.

Whew.

Detail shot of some of the quilting:

IMG_9091CampCaseyQuilt

How about a look at the back?

IMG_9092CampCaseyQuiltReverseMags

You can tell that Maggie is impressed, can't you?

Here's a close up:

IMG_9094CampCaseyQuiltReverse

I'm really happy with my combination of straight-line quilting, other walking foot work, and free-motion quilting. And I LOVE the King Tut thread! (Sands of Time. Love it!!!)

And here it is, at home in my husband's office:

IMG_9153CampCaseyQuiltHung

I was going to hang the Wonky Army Star Quilt there, but was afraid it would make the room too dark. This is a perfect fit!

I love finishing up any project, but especially love finishing "old" ones!

Thanks so much for reading!
KZK

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by; please leave a comment!