That's right! The remodelers left by about 2:30 or so yesterday, so I raced down to the Studio to see if I could get those pillow shams done. Not only did I get them made, but I clipped all the denim edges and gave them a good wash and tumble dry!!!
I went with the same wavy quilting as on the bed quilt - and even used a spare panel from that quilt for the open edge part. I turned that open end twice and sewed a little 3/8" or so "binding" there for the finish. I'm very pleased with how they came out.
|Maggie whole-heartedly approves!|
A huge project, all wrapped up! It feels great!
Thanks for reading!