Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bag Display/Bags Available

I have some of my bags on display for sale at the Bernina Shoppe.

Display at the Bernina Shoppe

The Sitia Bag I showed you is there, plus the ACU Ram-a-Lamb and the Z Bag made up in Laurel Burch fabs that I showed you in another post. There is an assortment of Hold the Phone! Bags, as seen here:

Here are some other shots of some of the Hold the Phone! Bags. I think this one has a springy, Provençal feeling to it.

Front

Back

Here's another in pretty pastels with gold, metallic accents. I quilted in a gold, metallic thread:

Front

Back

The Hold the Phone! Bags in the last picture here are also available. One is made from part of a BDU uniform and the other are golf-themed fabs. Perfect for guys or the sportsminded gal!

The red-handled bag on the left here is also available ...

as are a few like this:

There is also a very cool Storm Bag available. It can bee seen by clicking here. Here's a close up for you:

It's denim and some very cool celestial fabs. They all have gold, metallic highlights.

If you aren't local and are interested in any of these bags, please let me know! I can go grab them for you.

Thanks for reading!

KZK

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Display! Did you ever get your sign completed??/ Oh the temptation of the bags!!!
    Hugs,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know what I need to have my mom get my doggy nanny for Mother's Day!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as Mama has money, oh boy!

    Woos,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by; please leave a comment!