Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Filler

Hi everyone!  I usually like to have a project (or two ... or ...) going at all times in the Studio.  Sometimes it's little "filler" projects.  One thing I recently did was new "bag holders" to attach to my dogs' leashes:

IMG_0452BagHolders

Really convenient to have already hooked up to their leashes, in case you forget to grab a bag on your way out the door with someone. I don't know this for a fact, but I'm pretty sure there's a section in the Siberian Husky Rule Book about trying your hardest to have a BM if your person leaves without a bag. I thought it was time, plus we would be leaving for a trip soon (we've been and gone now) and I thought it would be extra handy!

I decided to do one for a friend, also. Her pup's collar and leash are pink, but because her husband is the one who usually walks her, she didn't want anything too girlie. I thought this called for pink camouflage!

IMG_0491BagHolder

I just happened to have a re-purposed zipper that matches the khaki in the camouflage print.

IMG_0490BagHolder

The purple is for Kansas State University, of course!!

I lined hers (I skipped that on ours) with more of the purple:

IMG_0492BagHolder

I'm really pleased with how it came out - and I think my friend is, too. 😊

Thanks so much for reading!
KZK

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by; please leave a comment!