Thursday, September 26, 2019

Drawstring Squishy Bag

Hi everyone!  Several of the little bags I made recently were to help keep us organized on our trip - and this next one is a great example.  True, I had watched another YouTube video and couldn't wait to try my hand at it ... but I also thought it would come in handy for the trip.

I present the Drawstring Squishy Bag With Pocket (tutorial from Erica at Confessions of a Home Schooler):

IMG_0510DrawstringSquishyBagWithPocket

All coffee prints because yes, we brought our own coffee. We were very glad we had!

The bag is fully lined, drawstring closure, and a sweet pocket on the outside.

IMG_0509DrawstringSquishyBagWithPocket

It also has a cute little grab handle.

I used cording and a barrel-style cord lock I had saved from something. It was perfect for this project!

Like the Dumpling Pouches I showed you in the last post, this has been through the washer and dryer now and still looks wonderful!

If you're looking for a fun, quick project that has great utility, this one sure fits the bill!

Thanks for reading!
KZK

2 comments:

  1. It's just too cute and the fabrics are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bag. I downloaded the pattern because you can never have too many patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by; please leave a comment!