Saturday, February 23, 2019

The Bird Is A Word

Hi, everyone!  While it feels SO very good to finish old projects and try to make a dent in my scrap baskets, I also have this need to start new things.  Truly, though, this was made from scraps - just not long strips like so many of the other projects I've done lately.

I have no idea where I'm going with this, but ...

IMG_7230BirdBlock
"A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird
B-b-b-bird, b-birdd's a word...
...A-well-a don't you know about the bird?
Well, everybody knows that the bird is a word!..."

Sorry. I had the song stuck in my head while I was making it.

Thanks for reading!
KZK

PS:  To make this block, I followed the tute at this link (click here).

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute block. Are you making a lot of them for a quilt? I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by; please leave a comment!