Thursday, April 4, 2019

Birds Of A Feather ... or ...

... c'mon, get happeeeeeee!

Ever since a friend mentioned the theme to The Partridge Family, it's all I "hear" when I look at these blocks now.  ANYWAY, remember the Surfing Bird?  He's had a few friends join him.

Here he is with the Bluebird of Happiness:

IMG_7828BirdBlocks2

And bird number three:

IMG_7848BirdBlocks3

I'm not sure what kind of bird it is. Large, thick bill, long legs, sort of thick body.  Almost like a Dowitcher, only very colorful.  I'm entertaining suggestions for names.

That's the current line up.  I'm doing these sporadically, just to play with scraps and to amuse myself. Lots more to catch you up on - I hope to post more again this weekend!

Thanks for reading!
KZK

2 comments:

  1. There so cute. I'm sure you will have a huge flock to do something with soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these birdie blocks! They are so cute and colorful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by; please leave a comment!