Thursday, December 27, 2018

Check That One Off!

Hi everyone!  In my quest to reduce my stash and actually finish things, I've checked another project off the list -- the String Quilt!  YAY!

Here's a look, before I washed it:

IMG_6125StringQuilt

Oh, right. The ball. I had help in the Studio that day.

IMG_6127MagsStringQuilt
"Hello."

Maggie seems to like it. A lot.

I asked my husband to hold it for me after I ran it through the wash. It's so long, he had to go upstairs and hold it over the railing:

IMG_6131StringQuilt

And the reverse:

IMG_6134StringQuiltBack

That gives a pretty good look at that triple-line wavy design.

I think I mentioned this is to go at the foot of our bed, overtop of the denim quilt. Here it is, all set:

IMG_6140StringQuiltDenimQuilt

Have I mentioned Maggie really likes it?

IMG_6145StringQuiltDenimQuiltMags
"Could you keep it down, please?"

Her sister does, too. That makes my heart happy!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by; please leave a comment!