Sunday, April 26, 2009

Introducing...

...the LapPack!  

I kept putting off posting until I could find the "right" name!  Many thanks to the Super Shopper for his brilliant idea!  :)  It's the new design I told you about a while back.

Designed to protect your laptop, the LapPack is stylish, rugged, and will fit on your lap.  I mean - is designed to fit your laptop!  It's named in honor of two of our favorite puppies, Steve and Kat!  Because they ARE lap dogs  :) and their mom is the one who requested this very cool bag!

It's a clutch style and has a cute big-button closure:

I did lots of fun quilting on this one.  There is a layer of cotton batting in there to help protect your laptop.  I designed Valerie's to fit her MacBook.  She sent me the dimensions and I used a couple books to gauge the size.  Here it is, open:

I don't have a MacBook, so I pretended with other Apple products.  LOL!  I think I could make one to fit any laptop.

Valerie graciously took pictures of her LapPack for me, with her MacBook inside!

Not too snug, not too loose!  Just what I was aiming for!  

Here's a profile shot:

And showing the laptop:

From Bags by KZK

Thanks for the great idea about doing a laptop bag, Valerie!  And thank you for reading!
KZK

10 comments:

Sitka, Tia, & Cornelia Marie said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! So... you ready for my order?????
HUGS!

D'Azul Siberian said...

Perfect, absolutely perfect.

BeadedTail said...

What a great idea and I love the bag you designed!

Tracey and Huffle said...

So stylish! And good on the Super Shopper for the perfect name :)

The OP Pack said...

We knew the right name would come along, thanks to the Super Shopper for that. Now tell him that you need a laptop too.

Woos, the OP Pack

Khyra The Siberian Husky And Sometimes Her Mom said...

Furry khool and khlever as always...

Tank woo fur sharing that!

Of khourse, one of MY boyfuriends help inspire it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mochi and Mommy said...

Cute!!! I may have to order one when I get a new laptop!

Letty - A Little Girl With A Curl said...

oh yes, I lurve lurve lurve this design. How practical and yet so pretty!

btw I had to laff, the word verification this time for my comment was actually "preti"..... ;oD

J x

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

It works great too! Protected my macbook all the way from Seattle to Missouri!

The Husky in the Window said...

Woo, that is really cool. That's a great idea.
MayaMarie's mom