Thursday, December 11, 2008

Huffle Duffels!

As if the computer crash didn't throw a big enough wrench into the spokes, we've now switched from using PCs over to Macs.  Yes, Macs are really user-friendly, and once I figure out how to do something, I'm amazed at how easy it is.  That being said... it's figuring out that easy way that doesn't always come ... easily.  :)    Sorry again for the delay in posting!

Today, I'd like to show you a couple recent Huffle Duffels I've completed.  First up is a scrappy purple one, with a black interior!  Here's the front:

And the back:

I quilted in a variegated purple thread.  Here's a look inside:

It would appear that my Quality Control Expert has plans for this bag and has stashed something inside.  Hmm.  Here's the bag, drawn up:

I used a solid purple fab for the drawstrings, as I didn't really have the right cording or ribbon.  I think it worked out great.  

I tried a different technique on another Huffle Duffel - I did sort of a free-form appliqué onto denim and had fun with quilting thread.  Here's the result:

Kind of cute, don't you think?  Here's the reverse:

The red ribbon tied everything together ... pun intended.  :)  Here's a look inside:

The fabs are some fav prints I've had for quite a while now.  I love how they all came together!

Tune in SOON to see the latest Deeve Bag and a Z I sent out earlier in the week!

Thanks for reading,
KZK

4 comments:

  1. Mom says OOOOOOOOH purple!

    And I say OOOOOOOH HUFFLE!

    Nice work...again!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Or is that 'as always?'

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that's the bag that Huffle Mawson ordered, she's going to wet herself with excitement when it gets here! It looks fantastic! Well, they all do, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fantastic bags! Love the purple one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the purple!! The bag is amazing!!

    <3 you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by; please leave a comment!