Saturday, August 7, 2010

Christmas Wonder

Umm... I'm not sure. Where have I been? At least I changed the header photo. What do you all think? Let me know.

In the meantime, you know the little table-topper I showed you last time? All quilted now and waiting to be given away to someone. Here's a look:

DSCN5697 Christmas Wonder

And the label!

DSCN5693 Label

Not sure who the recipient will be yet; a family member or special friend!

Many thanks to the Fiber Wizards for a fun project to make "together". Through cyber-space. :) And thank you for reading!


9 comments:

  1. How about a Facebook friend?! ;)
    JK! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new header!!! Looks so cool!!! And the table-topper is amazing! It really turned out great!!!! There are several pieces of fabric in there that really are awesome!!!!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats beautiful!!!!

    Peace, claudette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh it's very nice! And I love the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quilt is beautiful! I like your header too but think the Guide Dog for the Blind should be on there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh its a beautiful piece of work!

    Cheers,
    Maxx and mommy

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new header pic and design is lovely. I am swithering about changing mine just to ring the changes a bit.

    The table topper is just stunning.

    sorry just realised I am signed in as one of my many Blog Persona, I will be having identity probs at this rate of Blogs!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by; please leave a comment!