Saturday, January 28, 2012

Gift Card Holders

I think I'm going to have several more "Christmas Gift" posts.  I love giving hand-made gifts and did so as much as I could this year.  Still... sometimes there's nothing like getting a gift card to Beth Bath and Beyond (❤ that place!) but I wanted to do a little something extra to go with those.  I found a great tutorial for little gift card holders here and had to make a couple!  Here's what I came up with:

IMG_5226 Gift Card Holder

Mmm... coffee...

IMG_5227 Gift Card Holder

Just large enough to hold a few cards; easy to throw into your purse or stuff into a pocket!

IMG_5229 Gift Card Holders

Great way to use some cute scraps and a cool button!

IMG_5230 Gift Card Holders

I was really happy with how they came out - thought the tute was very easy to follow!  I will definitely make more of these!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. These would be great for keeping all the discount cards in order in a purse too. I never can find my Kroger card or Panera card etc. when I go to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cute! I could have used one of those at Disneyland to keep track of the Hopper passes, Photopasses, gift cards, room keys, etc.!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by; please leave a comment!