Friday, July 17, 2009

Even More Great Models!

I told you I was behind with my posts. :)

Shelli sent some GREAT pix to me from Father's Day! Remember the LapPack I made for her to give as a Father's Day gift? Here's her "Dadders" unwrapping his LapPack!

Shelli told me he loved the fabric and all the details in it! That made me SO happy! Look at him checking it out!

As per Shelli, he commented on a lot of the military motifs, reminiscing about his time in the Army!

It looks like he has some help in this next photo...

We bipeds are always grateful for "snoopervision" by our friends! :) And Mick the pup wasn't the only one getting in on the act. Kali the Kitty just loved the packing paper and my business card!

I just love that photo!

Shelli also took some fabulous photos of her Dadders' LapPack, with the laptop inside. Here it is, closed:

And here you get a good idea of the "fit":

Shelli, thank you so much for the wonderful photos! And many thanks to your Dadders, Mick and Kali for the GREAT modeling job!

Thanks for reading!
KZK

5 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Love the post! This LapPack was most certainly a huge hit!!
    HUGS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More happy customers! I'm not surprised. I love that fabric. It was the perfect choice for a Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favourite LapPacks, I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He definitely looks happy with his new LapPack! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by; please leave a comment!