Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Frenzy!

It's totally addictive.  And the blocks are taking over my dreams.

Working away.

Here's my progress as of COB (close of business) Saturday:

And Sunday:

And Monday (yesterday):

(Pay no attention to the last two blocks in the line-up; they're going the wrong way.)

I hope to get back to my blocks this afternoon.  Here is a look at two individual blocks, so you get a better idea of what I'm doing:


The stack so far:

They're calling me.

Thanks for reading!
KZK

3 comments:

  1. We are so glad you know what you are doing because we have no clue - it looks great. How many blocks to you need to finish one frenzy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet even more evidence that I'm clueless and there's not even a small sliver of hope that I'll ever create anything as gorgeous as that. Who knew you could use a phone book!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, My mom has a friend who's a tailor who has so far avoided taking up quiltmaking because, in here words, "I hear that quilting is only slightly less addictive than crack cocaine."

    Alas, it's true!

    Mom says the quilt looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by; please leave a comment!